- Apie įmonę
Moody’s is looking for HR Reporting & Analytics Associate who will be an exceptional addition to our Global HR Service Delivery team. As an HR Reporting & Analytics Associate, you will play an essential role in supporting our data-driven decision-making culture by producing actionable HR metrics and reports, thereby driving meaningful change at Moody’s. The ideal candidate is organized, reliable, and sets a high bar for themselves. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment and gains personal satisfaction when sharing knowledge with teams across the organization, then this is a great role for you.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports on HR metrics to assist line and HR management to assess the effectiveness of people management practices, including recruiting, employee relations, performance management, retention, turnover, talent management, mobility and career progression.
- Advise line and HR management and help understand metrics within HR Reports to ensure the business is fully aware of the data and is aware of trends and key drivers.
Assist in preparing external reporting (Finance, Compliance, lines of business, and government regulatory reports).
- Write specifications to modify existing functionality of HR report generation, specifically impacting new/existing reports.
- Interact with IT staff in order to resolve HR issues as well as support HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Create and update business processes and definitions documentation in team’s knowledge base.
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple deadlines
- Methodical, pays attention to detail, thorough
- Ability to cope with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent, self-motivated, team player and strong willingness to learn
- Experience with HR systems is a plus (specifically SAP or Kenexa)
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- MS Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, functions)
- Ability to handle confidential data
- Ability to work in high volume, deadline driven, fast-paced environment
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1700 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.03
€ 3000 – 4000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.21
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.06