- Apie įmonę
• 2 – 3 years’ previous experience from working with recruitment, as a recruitment consultant;
• Experience or willingness to hire Tech roles;
• Good time management and prioritization skills;
• Positive attitude and good communication skills;
• Fluent in Lithuanian and English, both written and verbal;
• You are able to adapt to changes in vacancy volume and shift priorities to support the business' key growth lines;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Able to handle high-pressure situations calmly and methodically.
• Sourcing, screening, headhunting new candidates as per company needs;
• Performing phone & in-person interviews with candidates - evaluating applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
• Coordinating recruitment process and interviews with team leads - acting as an owner of recruitment process;
• Proactively investigating new ideas or process improvement to create innovative sourcing & recruitment strategies;
• Be ready to work independently as well as cooperating with coleagues and maintain a "we can do" attitude!
• Create and implement Employer Branding strategy.
• Work in Young and fast growing Fintech company;
• Office in city center;
• Interesting experience and growth;
• Possibility to initiate and implement solutions;
• Salary, depending on your experience (from 2500 EUR before taxes).