- Apie įmonę
As one of the professional Container Sales Managers, you will learn the essentials of the container shipping industry through daily interaction with a wide variety of stakeholders:
- You will build a very extensive network both externally as well as internally and you will develop the sales skills to allow you to win in a team where above all, results matter.
- It will be considered mandatory for you to speak Chinese in a business setting.
- You will be part of a very results-driven team where your key role will be to ensure that containers are sold quickly and at the best possible price
- In your designated geographical area, you will be in charge of building and maintaining a solid customer and supplier network, and you will be responsible for collecting market intelligence
- With the rest of the sales team, you will be involved in setting the container sales strategy.
You will carry out the sales and coordinate invoicing and operational planning with the relevant support functions.
- You are either a skilled salesperson with an interest in the container industry or a technician with knowledge about the container industry looking to develop your commercial savvy
- You live up to your word and have a strong desire to drive the business forward aggressively
- You are able to work independently and can manage relationships from a distance
- We require a team player with strong interpersonal skills and who is good at managing many stakeholders
- You are an excellent networker, and you know how to build and maintain lasting relationships
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment and can cope with tight deadlines
- Since you will work in a multicultural environment where we communicate in English, you have excellent verbal and written English skills, plus proficiency in Chinese.
- Competitive and motivating salary
- Bonus system
- On-the-job training
- Language courses - English/Russian
- International large-scale projects that promote professional development
- Extensive business travel opportunities
- An international and friendly team
- An open organizational culture with a strong focus on employee growth
- Company events and office benefits
From 1200 eur/mon. net (depends on the candidate's competencies and experience)