- Apie įmonę
- In charge of cash flow planning & cash flow forecasting on subsidiaries and Group level;
- In charge of establishing procedures & controls over financial reporting;
- Planning and execution of intra-group financing;
- Monitoring of bank covenants;
- Dealing with and reporting to Group’s financial partners and investors;
- Liaising with banks for operational financing and transfers;
- Monitoring performance of subsidiaries;
- Building plans and forecasts for business development;
- Reporting to Head of Control department, close cooperation with CFO.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant exprience;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial reporting (IFRS, Lithuanian GAAP);
- Good Excel skills;
- Diligence and attention to details;
- BIG 4 experience as an advantage;
- English language.
- Workflow in a young but experienced team, which leads solar energy revolution internationally;
- Great and direct opportunity to create and implement your own business-friendly solutions within the company;
- Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the company;
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that;
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback;
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you;
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in downtown, Vilnius;
- Many others benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.
Our offer: Salary ranges for this position are from 2300 to 2800 Eur brutto (i.e. before taxes). We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.