- Apie įmonę
Tele2 is looking for an IT Project manager who will lead business critical IT projects from idea to delivery phase (IoT, ERP, CRM, BSS and others). In order to be successful at Tele2, it is essential that you are result driven, flexible and able always to look for smarter and more efficient solutions.
Sounds like you? – Let’s talk!
- Plan and lead IT projects (IoT, ERP, CRM, other internal systems) from feasibility studies to project closure
- Coordinate project activities between different departments (Sales, Products, IT and other) and external vendors
- Ensure project complies within budget, timeline, quality
- Lead project teams
- Participate and represent IT part in procurement process
- Manage and coordinate existing systems roadmap implementation
- Act as a "System Manager" in assigned systems: ensure project complies with security requirements, project information updated
- Higher education in IT or telecommunications
- 3-5 years of experience as IT Project Manager (preferred experience in Telco sector)
- Ability to operate effectively in a large, complex, matrix organizational structure
- PMP Certification is an advantage
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English
- Ambitious and self-motivated personality
We offer a monthly salary from 3300 Eur gross plus bonuses, depending on your results and competencies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact IT manager Tadas Jasas +370 640 38829
Search a hashtag below and make sure that there is no point to work elsewhere.