- Apie įmonę
Trafi MaaS Suite helps cities connect mobility consumption into a single citizen-centric solution.
It is founded on our experience in developing our own B2C service with deep mobility provider integrations. By empowering cities to connect all urban mobility consumption into a single multimodal city mobility app, we help their residents access every kind of public and shared mobility and discover new ways to travel - all in one place.
We are searching for a Product Designer to join our multi-disciplinary team working across design, user research and development to discover and create a seamless mobility experience. Together we define what the UX and UI of a future mobility service app looks like and develop Trafi's flagship service.
At Trafi you will work in a fast-paced agile environment, so you should be the type of person who enjoys that. We think fast, learn fast and deliver fast, we get our hands dirty and enjoy solving new technical challenges that we face. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so you can contribute with your own ideas, try out new technologies, and create real impact. At the same time, you will be surrounded by a most brilliant team, which can provide stimulating feedback and help you learn and grow.
- Design new and adapt current user flows for new mobility service provider integrations in our white label app.
- Support existing and new Trafi white label app rollouts.
- Create visual assets (onboarding screens , icons, etc.) for new integrations.
- At least 2 years of product (or UX) design experience
- An online portfolio of your design work
- Experience and knowledge of iterative product design process, using user story mapping, jobs to be done, service blueprints, and/or similar methods
- Empathy for the user, desire to understand their behaviour and usage patterns
- Ability to self-direct in a sometimes ambiguous environment
- Good design tools skills (Figma or Sketch, or XD). We work with Figma
- Experience running ideation workshops or design sprints would be a huge plus
Also, there are some soft skills that we value. We would like you to:
- Be curious to dig deep into any given topic to understand it fully
- Be open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Embrace the change for the sake of improvement and company growth
- Feel accountable for responsibilities and take full ownership
- Be keen to solve actual problems and to make a real impact
- Plus, the qualities of all great designers: People expert, team player, great communicator
- Stock options package - we believe that every employee should be a company owner
- Private health insurance (1500 Eur 100% compensation for ambulatory treatment and diagnostics; 290 Eur free spending credit)
- Office parking or 50 Eur monthly Trafi app allowance for public transport tickets
- Budget to enhance your remote work experience, e.g. to buy some furniture
- Budget for your learning and development
- Option to transfer part of the salary to the pension fund
- Yearly bonus up to 25% from base salary, depending on annual company results
- Access to Mindletic - emotional health support
- Trafi is a remote-first company. However, we have offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Paris, and London where you are most welcome (subject to lockdowns of course)