- Apie įmonę
Agent Database Administrator – Vilnius, Lithuania
Are you ready to use your analytical skills, eye for detail, and business acumen? Looking to unleash your potential in a global business that is redefining the financial services sector? Join Western Union as an Agent Database Administrator.
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
We're a FinTech that's using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We're a team of over 10,000 people spanning 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Better is enabled by trust and respect
We're seeking a Specialist for the Assessment team, based in our Vilnius, Lithuania office. In this role, you will be part of the Operations team which supports our agent network growth. The team's main responsibility is to convert prospect agents into transacting agents by setting up them in WU systems, maintaining their information, operators, and terminals, and also ensuring full regulatory compliance.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
· Conduct Fit and Proper checks and provide Know Your Agent (KYA) approvals for WU agents
· Review the enrollment package according to the validation rules provided by the money service license holder, confirm that the Due Diligence Check on the agents' background was passed and that other necessary documents have been provided
· Provide back-office support to other team members as well as deliver high quality and productivity results that meet or exceed functional targets while ensuring an excellent customer experience
What you will need to succeed:
· University/ College degree (last grade students are welcome)
· Fluency in English
· Customer-oriented approach
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly-structured, deadline-driven
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and attention to details skills
· Proficiency with software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint
What will make you stand out:
· Previous experience, preferably in Operations or Compliance
· Knowledge of WU Agent enrollment and maintenance processes
· Knowledge of AS400 and/or SalesForce databases
Join us, and let's connect the world
Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It's an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you're ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
We're a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
At Western Union, we are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.
The annual gross base salary range is 13,502 – 17,702 EUR. This range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary for this position. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus that aligns with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary and are based on factors such as a candidate's qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is one component of the Western Union total compensation package, which includes short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few! The Recruiter will share other benefits specific to your location and role during the interview process.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1800 – 4200
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.12
€ 2400 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.14
€ 2280 – 2600
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.18