- Apie įmonę
ABOUT THE TEAM
At Revolut, we are committed to the highest standards of control, governance and independent oversight. Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. The team is critical to support the growth of Revolut’s business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut is seeking to hire a Medium Seniority Regulatory Compliance Manager with at least 1 year experience in the financial sector either having worked as a lawyer / compliance officer in a financial institution or a law firm (focusing on financial institutions legal matters). The Regulatory Compliance Manager would be working mostly in the field of payments, banking regulations and related legal matters to help the senior colleagues in the Regulatory Compliance team to ensure that the Revolut Regulatory Compliance Frameworks are compliant with the relevant regulations and the proper controls exist.
Strong problem solving, operational process and analytical skills are a must. This role will demand high-levels of energy and creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a growing and changing environment.
The Regulatory Compliance Manager will be working in our Vilnius office with a team of other Regulatory Compliance Managers focusing on different regulatory fields.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Helping senior Regulatory Compliance Managers in Revolut Lithuania to develop, manage, refine and document regulatory compliance processes to manage regulatory risk
- Helping senior Regulatory Compliance Managers to conduct thematic reviews of existing policies / procedures and processes to identify any compliance gaps and assistance in leading the remediation where any are identified
- Working closely with the Group Regulatory Compliance function and other senior managers across the business to identify, assess, update and mitigate the regulatory compliance risks posed to Revolut
- Communicating with all necessary staff to ensure they understand their responsibilities and are trained in Revolut policies and procedures
- Support to the business where necessary regarding the launch of products to ensure regulatory requirements are met, as appropriate
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- +1 years of experience in compliance role in a bank or other payment service provider or as a private practise lawyer at a top law firm focusing on related issues
- A Bachelor’s degree in law, with a relevant Master’s Degree preferred
- Project management and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of best practice in Lithuanian and regional payment regulations (note that compliance with anti-money laundering regulations is outside the scope of this role)
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyse complex information to identify the key issue/action and drive resolution
- Appropriate for this level of seniority knowledge of the Lithuanian and EU regulatory environment and key regulatory compliance regimes
- Understanding and interest in banking and payments systems and markets with a focus on technology and mobile applications
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian
The role may be required to provide a formal attestation at periodic intervals.
Salary: 4500 - 5000EUR (Gross Monthly)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Medical insurance
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.