- Apie įmonę
GBS Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business center in Vilnius!
An exciting opportunity to join us as our GBS Talent Acquisition Coordinator and support Talent Acquisition throughout EMEA with a focus on our Global Business Service (GBS) Centre in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The GBS centre is supporting Dexcom’s operations across multiple European markets. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an integral role supporting the recruiting function and contributes to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination throughout the recruiting process. Dexcom continues to grow at 40% year on year and so this person will thrive in a fast-paced support role and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a high growth environment. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and have a passion for serving clients. This person will be a touchpoint for prospective employees and in contact with different stakeholders throughout Dexcom both in Lithuania and internationally therefore a positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must!
- Responsible for contacting candidates, scheduling interviews, arranging candidate travel, expense reimbursement, assisting with job fairs, and managing projects as assigned.
- Assist with candidate sourcing and phone screening as needed, especially organising interviews.
- Assist with hiring manager communication efforts surrounding candidate status updates.
- Prepare employment contracts for the chosen candidate.
- Collaborate with the local IT department to coordinate new hires by facilitating the timely delivery of IT equipment to new employees.
- Initiate, track, and update recruiters on candidate background process.
- May conduct reference checks and document information as needed.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system (SuccessFactors).
- Assist with compliance matters including accurate record keeping of applicant documents.
- Assist with onboarding new employees and ensuring compliance is met.
- Responsible for new team member on-boarding and administrative support.
- Work on ad hoc activities and Recruiting projects as time permits.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best-in-class training and development programs.
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced, and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, health, accident, life insurance, private pension, 5 days additional vacation, team events, and more.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 1650 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!