- Apie įmonę
Talent Acquisition Partner
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader in diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business center in Vilnius!
Dexcom Lithuania continues to grow! An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Talent Acquisition Partner and support Talent Acquisition in EMEA with a focus on our Global Business Service (GBS) Centre in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The GBS will support Dexcom’s operations across multiple international markets. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for the management of the recruitment process and full life cycle recruiting including interviewing and hiring of support and professional level candidates. This role interacts extensively with the hiring staff to meet the needs of the business. The Talent Acquisition Specialist develops proactive recruiting plans and strategies with the hiring manager related to recruiting and recruiting metrics analysis. Another key part of the Talent Acquisition Specialist role is to be part of talent acquisition processes and programs development and execution. A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must in this role!
- Develops and administers recruiting programs.
- Identifies new program opportunities and runs pilot programs to validate their value add to the company.
- Works with hiring manager to document requirements of job openings.
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Pre-screens resumes and evaluates effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools.
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process.
- Negotiates and/or supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers.
- Works with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet website representatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns.
- May provide performance feedback on all recruiting agencies/sources.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best-in-class training and development programs.
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced, and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including performance-based bonus, health, accident, life insurance, private pension, 5 days additional vacation, team events, and more.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 2,200 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!