- Apie įmonę
- Manage daily purchasing activities and allocate tasks;
- Manage supplier relations and negotiate contracts, prices, timelines, etc.;
- Maintain the supplier database;
- Purchase records and related documentation;
- Search and source potential suppliers and vendors;
- Other tasks related to the position.
- University degree in business administration or a related field is preferred;
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Manager;
- 2-3 years of experience working with purchases, sales, supply chain;
- Very good English language skills, Russian language skills would be an advantage;
- Excellent MS office skills, knowledge of programming languages;
- Knowledge in data and business management systems, accounting programs;
- Capacity to work independently with a focus on delivering high-quality results;
- High sense of responsibility, capacity to organize time and plan actions effectively.
- Bonuses depending on job results;
- Possibility to work independently and flexible work hours;
- Opportunity to travel and annual journeys with all team members;
- Good Employee Relations and passionate team;
- All the necessary working tools (including laptop, phone, fuel compensation).
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
TIEKIMO PROCESŲ ORGANIZAVIMO SKYRIAUS VADOVAS(-Ė)