- Apie įmonę
About the Job
If you think that “one container is not enough”, feel like automating everything, have a self-starter attitude and tech-driven curiosity, know that a good opinion must be shared, you can proceed with reading.
We are looking for a 3+ years experienced Cloud Engineer with a strong knowledge of public and private cloud technologies and experienced in supporting enterprise-scale infrastructure.
What You Will Be Doing
- Beat the monotony and “automate” everything
- Design and implement automated software services that support Infrastructure-as-Code principles, following the industry standards and best practices
- Design/configure/deploy/test/debug new and existing cloud infrastructure
- Design and implement Secure Cloud Networking policies and architectures
- Work in “microservice mesh” application development and Agile environment
- Continuously learn and do research to identify shortcomings and opportunities for infrastructure improvements
- Have fun with your team!
What Will Help You Succeed?
Being an expert in:
- Cloud technologies (preferably GCP)
- Containerization and container orchestration technologies (preferably K8s)
- Infrastructure-as-code and infrastructure management (preferably Terraform)
- Disaster recovery, data migration and data protection tools (e.g. Velero)
- Scripting (Bash / Shell, Python, Perl, Ruby)
- Secret Managements tools (e.g. Vault)
- Metric driven monitoring and alerting systems.
- Networking and security knowledge (including load balancers, routers and switching)
- High availability and business continuity principles
Being experienced in:
- Automated CI/CD solutions
- Microservice mesh management, monitoring and securing tools (preferably Consul/Istio)
- RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL) or distributed NoSQL Database systems (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Memcached, ZooKeeper, Elasticsearch, Etcd)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus
- A friendly dynamic working environment, challenging job within a fast forward moving company
- Personal development focus and support
- Being part of an international team
- Being part of a growing company where you can develop your skills and network