- Apie įmonę
Would you like to support the execution of ambitious business conduct activities within Business Risk & Controls? Don‘t miss your chance and join us here in Danske Bank!
We are a multi competent team that supports P&BC with Conduct and regulatory risk management. We develop and facilitate central standards that support Conduct & Regulatory risk identification, assessment, training, escalation and reporting. Our mission is to enable prudent risk ownership by acting as a proactive risk partner towards both our local BRC colleagues and P&BC organization in general.
Our team interconnects across a wide range of stakeholders, on many levels of the organization. Our mission is to operationalize conduct risk management and integrate conduct at the heart of customer relations and product lifecycles. We are a self-drive group with an open and innovative mind-set – with presence in all Scandinavian countries.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Be responsible for conduct reporting, which includes compiling data from BUs and analyzing conduct events, e.g. by root cause analysis, impact quantification and risk assessments
- Proactively communicate with relevant stakeholders to gather a holistic understanding of conduct events
- Focus on the efficient data collection process, data design and reporting.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization
Our mission is to enable prudent risk ownership by acting as a proactive risk partner towards both our local Business Risk and Controls colleagues and Personal & Business Customers organization in general.
We are looking for you, who can run projects, is a strong communicator, can pro-actively interact with stakeholders in a complex environment, and can demonstrate strong integrity and a capacity to maintain high standards.
- Experience working with regulatory analysis and reporting (2+ years)
- Experience working with Danske Bank policies, frameworks and reporting tools, e.g. ORIS and ORMS
- Experience with Danske Bank risk assessments is preferred
- Non-financial risk knowledge is required and conduct subject matter expertise preferred
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail in all work, with persistence, skill and resilience in reviewing data and reporting
- Excellent team player with the ability to work closely with others
- Strong communication and presentation skills in verbal and written English
- University degree within in relevant area, e.g. law or finance
Monthly salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters