- Apie įmonę
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What you will do:
- Review and update the CRM system with any contractual changes notifying relevant departments affected;
- Applying a focus on continuous improvement and process analysis techniques to ensure devised processes are as efficient and effective as possible;
- Influencing the expectations of stakeholders across the business regarding their understanding and utilization of the CRM systems;
- Supporting and enforcing the maintenance of data quality within the system.
What we expect:
- Skills of business analyst;
- Knowledge of CRM systems (ideally Salesforce.com);
- Fluency in English;
- A person who has a thirst for knowledge;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative as required;
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels of the organization;
- Excellent time management and deadline-oriented.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with a tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust, and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS5 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists, and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you.