- Apie įmonę
Here at Oxylabs, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have a freedom to create, explore and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What you will do:
- Drive the digital marketing activities of newly built products across different digital marketing channels;
- Collaborate with SEO, performance, UI/UX, development and design specialists and freelancers to achieve overall marketing team goals.
- Create, develop, and proofread clear and consistent written content (web copy, blog posts, product presentations, ad copy, outreach articles, etc.);
- Ensure that all content is on-brand and optimized for search and user experience;
- Track content performance, analyze results and come up with ideas for improvement;
- Help build brand identity and online presence for Oxylabs and related projects.
What We Expect:
- Understanding of different digital marketing channels (SEO, Paid, Affiliates);
- Previous experience as a copywriter or marketing specialist (knowledge of SEO copywriting is a big plus);
- Project management experience;
- Highly analytical and comfortable setting up and leveraging marketing analytics tools for insights;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Interested? Join a culture where:
- We are crazy about technology. At Oxylabs you can have all the tech you need to work on pioneering global products and expand your own expertise with tech stack that matters;
- We constantly learn: training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips and more. You could join regular internal events, workshops, team retreats & the best workation trips;
- We believe that the best results come from collaborating. So we like to work and interact together. Yet, we offer flexibility in regards to working hours and place – we support your freedom to choose and bring the best out of you;
- We are open to feedback not only from clients but also from colleagues - this gives us great lessons to learn. Our culture is based on honesty, trust and ownership;
- Sure, we also enjoy common life pleasures – we have fully stocked kitchens, a PS5 with plenty of games, Foosball, a Friday happy hour tradition, professional in-house physiotherapists and much more. We also encourage our employees to suggest things to make our offices a happy place to hang out;
- Health insurance is our way to care for you.