- Apie įmonę
Security, headed by Chief Security Officer (CSO), is a part of an organization that delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers. Security works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk mitigating solutions.
Security Incident Response and Threat Management is part of the Cyber Operations tower and provides incident response, detection content engineering, forensic investigations, and threat intelligence services to the group. Team protects and defends Danske Bank with threat intelligence turned into detection use cases and helps the organization respond to cyber incidents effectively while minimizing the impact to customers, bank operations, and data.
This position is available in several markets: Lithuania, Denmark and United Kingdom. The provided salary sample is based of Lithuania market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership and direction for Security Incident Response and Threat Management functions. You will be working alongside the team to detect and respond to security incidents, develop, maintain, and follow procedures for security incident management and participate in security investigations.
- Motivate and empower the team.
- Act as coordinator during significant information security incidents.
- Provide input for security tool roadmaps and implementation.
- Serve as a technical expert on Cyber Operations matters specifically items related to threat monitoring and response.
We expect you to have:
- 8 years of professional experience, including 4 years of daily operations in cyber security threat monitoring and response, as well as significant contributions to the security monitoring and response programme, and 2 years of people management experience. Subject matter experience obtained by performing or leading activities such as incident response, cyber threat monitoring or threat intelligence.
- Strong vision for development and operation of a mature incident response function.
- A solid understanding of enterprise technologies and detective security controls.
- Ability to de-escalate high-pressure situations and be able to accurately communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of IT risks, IT controls, and other regulations.
- Industry recognized certifications like CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, CEH, OSCP is the advantage.
Monthly salary range from 4560 EUR to 6840 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3885 – 5830
Galioja iki: 2022.10.06
Galioja iki: 2022.10.09
€ 4500 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.16
€ 5000 – 7000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.20
€ 5000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2022.10.26
€ 5920 – 5920
Galioja iki: 2022.10.05