- Apie įmonę
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Fraud Management department and play a crucial role in ensuring an efficient Payments fraud prevention process.
As a Central Payments Process Owner, you will be responsible for a smooth collaboration with stakeholders, consulting and ad-hoc tasks, analysis, training, and process improvements.
You will not only cooperate with high-level team leaders on continuous improvement, but you will also do research, investigate, and follow up if the current process is compliant and effective. Regarding this, you will take charge of initiating changes and changing the existing approach if needed.
In addition, you will have a chance to contribute to the competence growth of employees.
You will join a newly created Process & Quality team and work closely with Process Owners from other areas and employees working with quality checks.
- Accountability & responsibility for payments process design, standards & documentation
- Continuously improving the process and driving the changes
- Collaboration with different global team leaders, analytics within fraud management, vendors
- Assessing Quality control by evaluating, improving, and ensuring the efficiency of the process to prevent loss
- Driving Incident management and ad-hoc consulting
- Identifying the need for Training in Fraud Management and ensuring training and the upskilling process is held according to established regulations
- Ad hoc deep-dive analysis of fraud trends and identification of mitigating actions
- At least 1 year work experience in the Payments or Fraud prevention area
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Pro-active, result-driven, and eager to learn attitude
- Developed stakeholder management skills
- Experience in owning and/or taking a significant role in various projects and/or initiatives
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
Monthly salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; metal well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Canteen services and free fruits