- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about quality and always seek new ways to increase it? Are you interested in setting up the quality control process from scratch?
Join a newly created Quality&Process team in Fraud Operations, which will include 3 Central Process Owners and 4 Quality Control Specialists responsible to ensure that our processes are handled in the most effective way with the best quality. Currently, we are looking for 4 specialists who will be responsible for quality control.
You will focus on day-to-day quality checks in the Payments and Card Fraud area by doing daily quality checks, providing feedback to individual employees and their leaders, improving processes based on findings from quality control activities.
- Experience in Payments and/or Card fraud prevention and recovery processes
- Attention to details
- Being analytical and structured
- Ability to identify areas for improvements
- Good skills in providing feedback
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with a certain levels of unknown
- Perform daily quality checks on handled cases
- Provide regular feedback to colleagues
- Work closely with Central Process Owners to ensure processes are changed to increase the quality
- Regular reporting to management and stakeholders
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2920 – 4380
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.17
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.28
€ 2850 – 3350
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.21