- Apie įmonę
Would you like to apply your analytical skills to ensure a first-class data foundation? Come and take a part in developing strategies for credit risk in Danske Bank.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of the Group Risk Management department facilitated and integrated through Danske Bank Lithuania. We are responsible for driving Group Risk appetite, enterprise risk management, risk governance, tools and process for a stress test and impairments, credit risk reporting data, and risk quality assurance.
You will work with credit risk analytical projects in order to identify technical/analytical solutions to credit risk challenges and to develop strategies optimizing risk-reward along with providing support to junior analysts.
* Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role
- Hands on experience with data management, data extraction, and analysis
- Experience using SQL and/or SAS
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to drive insight from data, assess the commercial/financial impact, and recommend actions
- Higher education (preferably in Analytical, Mathematics, Finance or Business related discipline) would be an advantage
- You are resilient and determined to achieve goals in an ever-changing environment
- You are a team player with great communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Developing reports using SQL or SAS to monitor the quality of Mortgages and consumer finance portfolios
- Using SQL or other tools to extract and manipulate data into reports, highlighting key trends and their drivers
- Using data to develop criteria for accepting/declining credit applications
- Producing clear, concise, and relevant MI outlining any issues and possible solutions
- Driving insight from data, assessing the commercial/financial impact, presenting findings in a clear and fashion in various reports, and recommending actions on utilized data
- Work with senior analysts to help use data to identify high-risk credit applications
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3280 – 4920
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.24
€ 1600 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.25
€ 2480 – 3720
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.07