- Apie įmonę
Paysolut – future unicorn of fintech by providing mobile banking platform.
Paysolut white-label banking platform is like a turbo boost for fintechs, helping them get their solutions to market faster and at lower operational costs. Paysolut partners with clients in Europe, Asia, Middle east and currently manages 2 offices - in Vilnius and London.
Paysolut was acquired by big card payments company SumUp and it gave the company a new impulse for even faster growth. Now Paysolut can do even more to accelerate the banking revolution.
The current Paysolut team (70+ people) comes from different backgrounds. As the company grows, we are looking for IT Customer Support Engineer to work with support processes and clients tickets. Would you like to be part of dynamic and talented team?
Customer Support engineer (2nd / 3rd line)
As a part of our smart, self-driven and passionate Paysolut team in Vilnius, you will take impactful role and will participate in 2nd / 3rd line IT customer support of Paysolut payment system. Support team is working with know-how and processes related to handling tickets from customers and internally within Paysolut. You will need to support our customers by coordinating and resolving issues in the manner time within support team. You will have direct impact in fintech industry revolution and be significant member in journey of Paysolut future success.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure customer escalations are assigned, handled as per SLA agreements while updating the end-user customer.
- Assist in developing and maintaining Support Knowledge Base.
- Coordinate, investigate, resolve and maintain up to date tickets within Support.
- Tickets analysis - analyze trends or identify reoccurring issues to initiate prevention or mitigation actions.
- Alerts monitoring and handling.
- Collaborate with the development team and maintain constant communication with Product Owners regarding day-to-day workload for ticket assignment and management.
- Participate in planning and organizing support teamwork with a growing community of clients.
- Take a significant role in ensuring the best customer experience possible.
You’ll be great for this role if:
- Prior experience of working in similar role
- Experience in supporting of payment or POS systems would be valuable advantage
- ITIL framework knowledge
- Ticketing systems knowledge and experience (Jira would be a big plus)
- Experience in investigating logs would be a plus
- Payment systems processes, ways of working or supporting knowledge would be a plus
- Experience in developing Knowledge Base would be a plus
- Fluent English
- Grow personally and professionally in a team across 32 countries (SumUp Group).
- From 3000 to 3300 Eur salary before taxes for a mid. role and from 3600 to 4100 EUR before taxes for a senior role.
- Health insurance package from the first day.
- 1 day per month to freely spend on self-education.
- Fridge full of stuff.
- Any learning content subscriptions (lynda, laracast, etc).
- Team financial freedom credit card – use for any parties you imagine! (corporate reputation policies apply).
- Just take a day off if you feel like it.
- Gym subscription.
- Any technical gadgets that you want to play with (Alexa, Raspberry Pi, Smart Mirrors, Robots and etc.).
- Time zone +/- 4 hours fully-remote/ semi-remote – you pick!
- Flexible working hours– want to work from the seaside? Traveling abroad? No worries. As long as you get the job done – you can work from any place you desire.
- Challenging Fintech products at great scale.
- Any equipment needed: mobile phones, laptops, technical hardware – you want it, we got it.
- Home office budget to survive pandemic or taxi budget.