- Apie įmonę
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Customer Service Representative VFS is responsible for for administration of documentation of new leasing agreements and monitoring of existing agreement as well as respective evidence of contracts in the contract management system. Accountable for all customer queries and requests and resolves them or passes them to the responsible function. Responsible for invoicing, contracts termination, changes of active leasing agreements.
• have experience working within contract initiation/administration and customer service in the finance/ leasing industry
• have interpersonal skills supported by strong written and verbal communication skills
• have good knowledge of financial service products & services
• have university degree in Business or related field
• have ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details, and at the same time, be able to communicate key metrics to the management
• have ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• have good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• are fluent in Lithuanian and advanced in English
• have communicative Russian (would be an asset)
• extensive health insurance, competitive salary and bonus system
• an environment where we work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead
• to join a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who make customers win.
For information about processing of personal data in the recruitment process press www.volvotrucks.lt/lt-lt/tools/privacy.html