- Apie įmonę
You will be based in an international environment in a brand-new office in Kaunas. The role requires attention to detail, good finance understanding and ability to work independently and as a part of the team. We are currently building up a controlling team in our shared service center that helps and support our different business lines in a number of controlling disciplines. In this role the primary focus will be for factory controlling linking to cost accounting and inventory analysis.
• Reporting delivered on time with high quality, including monthly reviews and closing activities
• Ensure Management reporting & Budgeting / Forecasting on time in high quality
• Drive decision-taking support by providing analysis of the business and support to local and group management
• Use internal systems for data gathering, preparation of reporting packages for local finance management
• Maintaining open communication with stakeholders to improve data analytics skills in business and ensure best practices, tools, resources are available.
• Participation in process changes, improvements and efficiency activities
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline, higher commercial certificate or similar;
- 2+ years of experience as a Reporting Analyst, preferably in a Finance team in a Shared Services organization or a major company is preferred;
- Knowledge of SAP (similar ERP system) is an advantage;
- Experience working with a production company and good insight to factory/production setup
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong analytical skills and be passionate about analytics
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written
- A keen desire to learn, develop and be continuously challenged
- Be able to effectively understand requirements/questions, put across the required information in a clear, logical, concise and precise manner;
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team;
- Opportunity to participate in different projects;
- Interesting challenges and tasks, learning opportunities;
- Flat structure, lots of communication with different departments all across the company;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely;
- Brand new office located at Kauno Dokas.