- Apie įmonę
Under close supervision of the Supervisor, Customer Service Control Center, the Specialist, is responsible for ensuring external and internal customer satisfaction by providing all customers with courteous, professional, and efficient back-office service.
In conjunction with local office CS executives, CSPMs or PMs: Plans, generates, and monitors shipments, and reports pertinent information related to specific high-volume transport projects. Point of contact for our selected internal and external customers – usually by phone or email.
A key part of a high-performing central customer-focused team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates outstanding customer focus in all aspects;
- Picks up the phone and engages in dialog with our customers;
- Raises jobs in TMS and/or WorldStar, edits jobs continuously to adapt to changing environment;
- Uses and maintains the available technical tools (TMS, WorldStar, BioStar, SalesForce, Flight Monitor);
- Works with notes in WorldStar and addresses post-export issues/emails by reducing the number of open items;
- Calculates transit times, shipment prices;
- Selects routings by deciding on a single or combination of transportation types;
- Works with bookings and Pre-advised shipments;
- Is responsible for Order pick-up/delivery/recovery/tendering of shipments as needed in close collaboration with local CS/OPS office;
- Monitors shipments during the transport and reacts flexibly to any deviation from the plan;
- Checks the planned departure or arrival times of flights (“Post Flight Check”);
- Maintains clinical trials using BioStar (study management);
- Works securely according to all pertinent regulations (ADR / DGR / IATA) as well as the relevant laws and ordinances;
- Recognizes and utilizes important information and makes immediate use of this information (All Stations Emails, Ops-Memos);
- Regularly partakes in being on-call as per agreed schedule;
- Communicates with local and international World Courier stations/agents;
- Builds and maintains relationships to contractors/transporters (airlines, handling agents, Customs, government agencies, veterinarians, suppliers, etc);
- Actively collaborates with internal and external departments to resolve issues expediently and effectively;
- Provides regular updates to customers and involved offices on project-specific reporting requirements and milestones;
- Assesses existing reports and determines the need for modification before distributing to relevant parties, clarifies actions required;
- Ensures feedback from customers is documented, escalated, and acted upon;
- Makes suggestions to improve existing processes, efficiency, and consistency to develop the performance of the department;
- Adheres to any project or customer-specific requirements, related guidelines, and practices;
- Performs additional duties as per needs of the business change and expand.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, computer sciences, or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a three or four-year bachelor’s degree program;
- Technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Normally requires less than one (1) year of directly related experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Work schedule flexibility. 24/7 company may require off-hours including holiday and weekend if necessary;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.