- Apie įmonę
Advance your career and global network by joining the Network Management & Partner Banks’ team (NM&PB). We are responsible for selecting and closely managing the relationship with a large network of providers, that ultimately enables the Bank and our clients to make payments and invest in securities outside our home markets.
We are looking for an experienced colleague to join the Cash team in NM&PB. The Cash team is responsible for managing around 70 cash correspondent banks across c. 45 currencies worldwide. This is an exciting space as we strive to stay competitive compared to other banks and more fintechs operating in this space, whilst seeking maximum efficiencies.
The NM&PB team is spread across Copenhagen and Vilnius, and this role specifically is based in Vilnius.
Network Management roles are really wide ranging in nature, due to the number of markets, providers, stakeholders and topics we get involved and learn about. The people in the team come from different backgrounds and we believe a group of individuals with different strengths and experiences can really make the overall team stronger.
We are looking for someone with excellent relationship management skills and the desire, self-drive and energy to put those skills to use with a large number of external and internal stakeholders.
Clearly some knowledge of payments / cash management services would be very welcome, but there are plenty more areas that would still bring great value and knowledge to the team.
There is much ongoing development in the industry (faster/real-time payments, liquidity optimization solutions, APIs, etc.), so an interest in new solutions, innovation and how we can package this for the benefit of our clients and the Bank is key.
Finally, the role would be a great fit for someone that enjoys variety day-to-day (no day looks the same here in NM&PB), can work on several initiatives and manage their own time/schedule independently.
- Have experience as a network manager, relationship manager or a similar position managing several stakeholders, including senior ones
- Background or knowledge of payments / cash management (preferred but not essential)
- Have a flair for understanding the bigger picture and at the same time can zoom in to identify and address what is important
- Be organized and have a systematic approach that enables you to rapidly understand and work with multiple tasks
- Be proactive and independent in driving things
- Be client-focused and have a “can-do” attitude to achieve the best results
- Be curious and keen to build knowledge around industry trends
- Excellent communication and English language skills (written and verbal)
Your mission is to develop a close working relationship with the cash correspondent banks operating in a set geographic area (e.g. APAC, MEA, etc.) – the exact area will be defined as part of the on-boarding process .
You will be the ‘bridge’ between these cash correspondents and several internal stakeholders (e.g. Markets & Transaction Banking, Technology & Services, Legal, Compliance, etc.), in order to ultimately ensure:
- Our clients are well served: ensuring our cash correspondents deliver the best possible service and the best possible price, ensuring we maintain our competitive advantage. This will also include following closely the relevant industry developments in the payments space and ensuring we can add/improve our client value proposition over time, also in light of growing competition from peer banks as well as fintechs.
- The Bank is well served: you will be responsible for keeping close oversight on the level/quality of service we receive and the fees we pay, and taking action to improve these on an on-going basis where possible. This will also often include running tenders (we call these Requests for Proposals or RfPs) to review and select our provider of choice in a given market.
- Risks are understood and managed: you will learn the risks associated in with our major providers and markets, and ensure these are proactively raised and managed as best possible.
The role will involve frequent interaction with cash correspondents, including occasional travelling for in person meetings, either one-to-one or as part of industry conferences.
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out