- Apie įmonę
Supervisor Customer Service, Spanish Speaker
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and the Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 5,000 people. Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company's patient support, customer advocacy, finance, and accounting operations in Europe.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
As a Supervisor, Customer Service you will lead, develop, and mentor CGM commercial support team for an assigned region/area that ensures key performance metric goals are achieved. This includes direct supervision of customer support representatives to ensure your team delivers expected quality and timely customer service. As a commercial support professional, you proficiently hit assigned targets, manage, and coach employees to achieve department performance standards and provide training while monitoring teams for effective customer support skills. Moreover, you will support team members identifying improvement opportunities and ensure proactive and professional communication with other departments.
- Fluent in English language. Spanish language – advantage.
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
- Possess prior formal or informal leadership/supervisory experience, including team management and development.
- Have ability to analyze data, generate reports, graphs, business correspondence and present it to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a highly positive attitude, willingness to learn and lead by example, ability to drive high employee engagement.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes.
- Focus on your long-term career.
- Access to best in class training and development programmes.
- Work with 5000+ awesome colleagues in an open, fast-paced and fun working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 2,835 EUR. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!