- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the Automation team and help us take care of our robots! We value openness, the partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through UiPath and enhanced workflow automation platforms;
- Plan and participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance;
- Create and maintain solution documentation;
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process;
- Evaluate RPA and AI tools. Contribute to future technology architecture roadmap by recommending options from third party/cloud solutions and participate in Proof of Concept/Prototyping initiatives;
- Have bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience;
- Have knowledge of Excel macros, Visual Basic scripts, or any other configuration/scripting type technology (HTML, Python, SQL, .NET/C# or etc.);
- Have experience designing and developing robotic process automation bots using UiPath;
- Have an understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution;
- Have good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience;
- You will have an opportunity to participate in the development of long-term and unique projects of national importance;
- You will grow your competence while working with the professionals in the field;
- You will participate in internal and external training programs;
- You will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- You will receive a benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, flexible work time, etc).
„Ignitis group" is an equal opportunity employer where all applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability or other attributes unrelated to the performance of work duties.
Ignitis Grupė is the largest listed company and the top energy leader in the Baltics. with the aim of creating an energy-smart world.
The company focuses on green energy development and is working to become a regional centre of new energy competences and a leader in energy distribution solutions on the international market.
Our companies produce, supply and distribute electricity, and provide other energy services to both households and businesses. They operate in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland and Finland, while our investments reach as far as the United Kingdom, Norway, France and Israel.