- Apie įmonę
T-LAB Professional (https://tlabprofessional.com/) is the first cosmopolitan beauty brand, featuring 99% natural formulas, sustainable luxury design and 27 years of professional expertise. Our natural and professional products, providing that instant salon-look at home and long-term benefits for hair and skin, are sold in 25+ countries worldwide via various channels (Retail, SPA & Beauty Salons, Pharmacies, E-commerce).
The Brand belongs to VT HOLDING International Group of Companies, that operates in Vilnius (Lithuania), London (UK) and Miami (USA). Own R&D and factory creates up to 99% natural origin, free from harsh ingredients, dermatologically tested, multicultural, inclusive, vegan, cruelty-free, unisex products for all ages. While building new eco-friendly Scandinavian-style factory, we provide private label services to create innovative BIO Personal Care, BIO Home Care products, and EcoPackaging.
During the lockdown, we grew 4x and expanding more! To meet our ambitious goals, we are looking for a passionate and professional SOCIAL MEDIA & INFLUENCER MARKETING MANAGER to join our team in Vilnius (Lithuania) in order to increase brand awareness in Europe/USA, drive community’s engagement and international sales.
If you are excited about social media, enjoy to deliver novel growth strategies, thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and are eager to implement the initiatives that will bring T-LAB Professional to the next level, then, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
• Build content calendars for the social media, aligning with events, product launches, PR and other updates;
• Grow our main social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn): launch activities to increase engagement and followers; write posts in English and create regular stories;
• Drive engagement and attract new members to #Tlablovers Facebook group;
• Find and manage influencers/ #tlablovers in target markets;
• Respond to messages and comments timely;
• In order to adapt visual content for social media content, collaborate with team members and freelancers;
• Generate and implement ideas to boost brand awareness in target markets, drive website traffic and e-shop purchases;
• Ensure all-around consistency - style, fonts, images and tone of voice;
• Monitor analytical data and reports regarding your work results.
What we expect:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field;
• 3+ years of proven work experience of growing social media (preferably for international brands). Experience in cosmetics/beauty/luxury/fashion sector, as well as influencer relationships, would be an advantage.
• Good knowledge on social media strategy creation, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn best practices, social media KPIs;
• Content planning, creative thinking and text producing skills;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Knowledge of other languages such as Russian, Italian, French, German, will be an advantage;
• Great interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
• Good time-management skills;
• You are result-oriented, independent and motivated person, who value your freedom and work-life balance.
What we offer:
• Monthly salary range is 800-1200 EUR net. The final offer will depend on the skills and portfolio;
• Freelance contract;
• Part-time job option;
• Most of the time - remote work. You need to come to office only for a monthly team meeting, or any time you need some inspiration and silence (we have a huge library of health & beauty literature);
• Flexible working hours;
• Possibility to implement your brightest ideas;
• Internal valuable discount system for cosmetics products purchase;
• Foreign languages improving.