- Apie įmonę
What We'll Bring
Do you enjoy being surrounded and collaborating with like-minded and talented people who have a passion to innovate? TransUnion provides innovative solutions that help ordinary people and businesses create economic opportunity and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people in more than 30 countries. So if you want to join a growing, inspiring and forward thinking business, come, join your new team here at TransUnion Lithuania!
Network support team are accountable for smooth and secure network components – switches, routers, load balancers, private networks - operations. Team owns core network support operations - standard housekeeping tasks, systems patching, upgrade and configuring of network devices; All operations are based on ITIL best practice and metrics. Network support team are twelve (including you) highly skilled and talented individuals.
What You'll Bring
- Have a minimum of two years’ operating in an enterprise-class network, including experience of next generation firewalls, switching and routing and Load Balancer technology.
- Demonstrate platform knowledge, troubleshooting and fault resolution skills in at least one area of CISCO or BIG-IP F5
- Ability to assess user requests and implement in accordance with a change management process.
- Ability to manage own workload and seek assistance from within the team and wider company to drive verbally and written.
Would be extra good if you would have:
- Hold of professional industry certification (Cisco CCNA, F5, Checkpoint or similar).
- Understanding of segmented and multi-DMZ architectures.
- Understanding of server and storage tiered architectures.
- Experience of working to an ITIL framework.
- Network Automation or scripting experience.
- Have understanding about payment card industry (PCI), General Data Protection (GDPR) Act or Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) Act.
Impact You'll Make
The role is responsible for the support and maintenance of TransUnion Europe region network infrastructure for systems and products. The goal of the role is to provide 2nd and 3rd line support of network infrastructure. The support for underlying components – switches, routers, load balancers, private networks – covers device configuration, hardening and patching.
The individual taking this role prepares and implements network changes in response to user requests and project work adhering to change management process. They also are accountable for keeping current and growing team knowledge base, communicating with wider teams to introduce service management efficiencies, adherence to the processes.
What you'll get in return:
- Mature and highly motivated team
- Huge focus on software delivery quality
- Health insurance package and competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Employee referral program
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement events and certifications
- Pluralsight membership, regular Code Dojos, Linkedin learning zone access
- The chance to travel to our other development bases
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking and VIP Zalgiris box
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
Find out more about our office life:
At TransUnion we’re proud to be recognized as a great place to work for our dedication to creating a culture where associates are included, valued and embraced for who they are. We’re also committed to supporting physical, mental and financial fitness with a series of events and activities.
Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Our recruitment experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. You will be based either from our office in Kaunas or working remotely as part of our ‘flex together’ approach.