- Apie įmonę
What We'll Bring
Do you enjoy being surrounded and collaborating with like-minded and talented people who have a passion to innovate? TransUnion provides innovative solutions that help ordinary people and businesses create economic opportunity and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people in more than 30 countries. So if you want to join a growing, inspiring and forward thinking business, come, join your new team here at TransUnion Lithuania!
What You'll Bring
- In depth knowledge of supporting business critical applications on multi-tiered environments across Windows Server and Linux platforms hosted on-premise, in Azure and AWS
- Experience of using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools including but not limited to Splunk, What’s Up Gold, and SCOM.
- Experience of troubleshooting complex applications and services written in .Net and PHP.
- Experience of Disaster Recovery methods and processes.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to identify root cause and permanent resolution.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to identify and manage risks within line of business.
- Ability to assess change requirements and implement in accordance with a change management process.
- Excellent documentation, interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- Experience of Powershell.
- Experience of Bash.
- Experience of SPL (Splunk Processing Language).
- Experience of SQL query construction.
Impact You'll Make
The successful Application Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of critical applications and services, to ensure availability and consistent performance of our corporate estate. Working in a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will be service focused and will contribute towards the continuous improvement and optimization of our internal and client facing services.
- Configure and maintain application processes and services including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Define and document standard operating principles and maintenance procedures.
- Identify operational process gaps and contribute to their resolution.
- Provide input into technical architecture and technology roadmap.
- Produce and maintain operational technical documentation.
- Independently analyze and solve complex problems where precedent may not exist.
- Assist developers with complex monitoring refinements.
- Provide technical consultancy and knowledge support to the wider business.
- Manage external third-party relationships as and when required.
What you'll get in return
- Mature and highly motivated team
- Big focus on project delivery quality
- Health insurance package
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses
- Financial rewards for Azure/AWS certifications
- Well defined career growth path using a matrix of skills needed to move on to the next level
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement
- Linux Academy, Ministry of Testing, LinkedIn learning zone memberships
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games in VIP Zalgiris box
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
Find out more about our office life:
At TransUnion we’re proud to be recognized as a great place to work for our dedication to creating a culture where associates are included, valued and embraced for who they are. We’re also committed to supporting physical, mental and financial fitness with a series of events and activities.
Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Our recruitment experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. You will be based either from our office in Kaunas or working remotely as part of our ‘flex together’ approach.