- Apie įmonę
Our client is one of the leading providers for quality management solutions (QMS). Their primary customers are pharma and medical companies.
They support more than 700 on-premise and cloud implementations in more than 30 countries across the world.
Our client offers analytical solutions that help their customer to lower risk, increase efficiency allowing manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors to collaborate in a seamless and integrated environment.
Main platform is built on Salesforce and works with multiple webservices primarily built on Java.
We are looking for a Java Developer Lead who is proactive and wants to participate in architectural discussions and solutions preparations. Client appreciates new ideas, like challenges, fully dedicated to quality and addicted to success. You will gain experience of work in Product team, transparent communication with client’s side, participation in technical analysis of current solutions, design and development of brand-new REST services leveraging on AWS and enhancements of existing. In addition, you will have ability to work with Salesforce integration that will be great extension of your experience.
As a Java Team lead you will
• lead Scrum team that is responsible for such an important part of the product as integration components implementation
• work closely with Product Owners and Architects team in order to understand requirements and making design decisions
• work closely with Agile Delivery Leads for Team coordination and reporting to Product Owners
• participate in high level estimations and planning
• have full ownership of new features development lifecycle
• be responsible for code review
• mentor other developers in Scrum team
We expect you
• have 5+ years’ experience of development Spring based web applications
• have 3+ years’ experience with Spring Boot
• have 3+ year experience of Java 8+
• have 3+ years’ experience developing REST APIs
• have 1+ years’ experience working in Scrum team
• have experience with developing stateless applications
• have experience with JPA and NoSQL DB (preferred Mongo DB, Dynamo DB)
• have experience with Maven, Git, Docker, Jenkins, AWS (advantage)
You will be rewarded with the salary starting from 4500 EUR gross monthly. Our employee benefits are oriented to the wellbeing and security of our employees. The success of our company - is our people, therefore it is of the utmost importance that they feel good, so to support that additionally we offer Private Health Insurance, Life and accident investment insurance, additional leave days, opportunity to work from anywhere, workations, free lunches, language courses, company events and team building activities and much more!
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Konstitucijos pr. 21B, LT-08130, Vilnius
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
+370 611 02877
Coherent Solutions is a custom software product development and consulting company. Our cross-functional global delivery model reduces development costs while increasing speed to market. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with locations in Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus. Named a fastest-growing company in America, Inc. magazine. Learn more: www.coherentsolutions.com.
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://www.coherentsolutions.com/careers-lithuania/