- Apie įmonę
Our client sells a platform used to manage contact centers. The client is the market leader in contact center robotic process automation (RPA). The patented platform delivers a proven approach for automating currently manual management processes. Through automation, the client enables contact centers to effectively reduce cost and increase employee engagement in industries including financial services, telecommunications, insurance and healthcare.
Coherent Solutions provides a dedicated development team that works in close cooperation with client’s development team to build features into the company’s core platform.
You, as Data Lake Engineer, will be responsible for the implementation and design of software subsystems for the data lake initiative. This is an individual contributor role working under broad guidance to develop software implementations in a manner that is consistent with client’s design and coding practices.
You, as Data Lake Engineer, will:
· Develop mission critical code and supporting documents for the data lake initiative.
· Read and contribute to detailed implementation designs to include:
Data models / schemas
Technical documentations and definitions
· Estimate, prioritize and plan the activities associated with the detailed implementation designs.
· Review code implementations for conformance to development standards as well as conformance to design details.
· Be a subject matter expert on the tools used to develop and deliver quality software.
· Where necessary, troubleshoot and correct field issues in concert with other functional teams identifying root cause and corrective action.
· Conduct all business in accordance with client’s development and security policies and procedures.
We expect you:
• have 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Software Development, preferably in data storage technologies as outlined above.
• have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience.
• have a solid grasp of coding technologies. Familiarity / interest in data lake / persistence technologies such as:
Apache Hadoop Technologies:
• are familiar and / or interested in cloud related technologies such as
• can understand Linux Operating Systems including RHEL and CentOS.
• are able / have desire to research and understand the latest technologies in the data persistence and retrieval space.
You will be rewarded with the salary starting from 4000 EUR gross monthly and final offer would depend on your experience and aligned responsibilities. Our employee benefits are oriented to the wellbeing and security of our employees. The success of our company - is our people, therefore it is of the utmost importance that they feel good, so to support that additionally we offer Private Health Insurance, Life and accident investment insurance, additional leave days, opportunity to work from anywhere, workations, free lunches, language courses, company events and team building activities and much more!