- Apie įmonę
Our client manufactures home exercise equipment. At client, fitness isn’t just a job, it’s our passion. Our client is a leading marketer and developer of health and fitness products with some of the most recognized brands in the industry.
In DevOps role, you will be expected to understand functional requirements to design and develop new functionalities while understanding and enhancing existing modules in a fast-paced, cloud-centric environment. Communicating effectively and collaborating extensively in a cross-functional team environment, you will need to operate with a sense of urgency and exhibit pride and ownership to create top-quality solutions, optimally aligned with the evolving needs of the organization.
You, as a DevOps Engineer, will:
• Perform DevOps-focused work in a cloud - AWS.
• Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Jenkins and pipelines to deliver code to all environments.
• Manage the availability, scalability and performance of client’s developed applications & integration solutions.
• Assist with developing custom software applications, web services (REST and SOAP), and micro-services in large-scale distributed systems.
• Assist with providing analysis and integration solutions for disparate systems.
• Design and develop effective monitoring and alerting solutions.
We expect you:
· Have degree in Computer Science.
· Have at least 4 years of professional work experience in software design and development.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to document and process flow out business and technical processes.
· Have experience producing software development scope/specification documentation.
· Are proficient in any of these programming/scripting language: Python / Groovy.
· Have experience with AWS (EC2, AutoScaling, VPC, Elastic Load Balancing, S3, Lambda, Cognito, EKS, API Gateway, CloudFront, SNS/SQS, CloudWatch).
· Have experience with CI/CD implementations.
· Have experience in infrastructure automation in a Linux or Windows environment. Networking, network security, and high-level infrastructure architecture experience.
You will be rewarded with the salary starting from 3500 EUR gross monthly and final offer would depend on your experience and aligned responsibilities. Our employee benefits are oriented to the wellbeing and security of our employees. The success of our company - is our people, therefore it is of the utmost importance that they feel good, so to support that additionally we offer Private Health Insurance, Life and accident investment insurance, additional leave days, opportunity to work from anywhere, workcations, free lunches, language courses, company events and team building activities and much more!