- Apie įmonę
Our client is a leading provider of enterprise-class data center, cloud, and interconnection services, offering customers 100% uptime availability of data, applications and infrastructure. Its managed data center services are anchored in world-class facilities.
We managed to build strong partnership with the customer, their management and their team which allows us to be considered as part of the customer’s team and not just set of remote resources. The project consists of web and desktop applications with integration to third-party services.
The main expectation is to decrease the number of manual effort team spends on testing by extending the automation coverage.
The project is based on the following technologies:
• Azure DevOps (TFS), MTM, TeamCity
• Project stack: Win Forms, VB.Net, C#, ADO .Net, Entity Framework, ASP .Net, Angular 9
• Automation stack: C# (VS 2019), Selenium (web), FlaUI (desktop), API (web/desktop), Test Framework MSTest v2
As a QA Engineer you will
• running auto tests in TeamCity, analysis of the results
• support existing auto tests (desktop/web)
• implement new auto tests using existing test cases (desktop/web)
• help the team with manual testing during testing phase
• help to teach manual QAs how to automate test cases.
We expect you
• have 2+ year of web automation experience
• have knowledge of C# or Java (C# is preferable)
• have solid knowledge of Selenium
• understand the OOP, programming patterns
• have experience with CI/CD
• have experience with SQL
• have intermediate English level
• have experience in desktop automation
• have experience in manual testing
You will be rewarded with the salary starting from 1950 EUR gross monthly. Our employee benefits are oriented to the wellbeing and security of our employees. The success of our company - is our people, therefore it is of the utmost importance that they feel good, so to support that additionally we offer Private Health Insurance, Life and accident investment insurance, additional leave days, opportunity to work from anywhere, workations, free lunches, language courses, company events and team building activities and much more!