- Apie įmonę
• Develop optimal pricing policies for company products (trucks and semi-trailers), considering customer needs, region/country specifics, additional product features, etc.;
• Together with the team develop the best pricing strategy for different regions and sales channels;
• Keep updated with international market trends and competitive environment;
• Constant collaboration with sales team and analysis of won/lost opportunities to improve on-the-go;
• Manage and develop current pricing tools (together with Analytics team);
• Pricing preparation for negotiations;
• Internal communication and collaboration with the management team.
• Not less than 2 years of work experience in the field of pricing, product management, commercial management, or similar field;
• Ability to interpret data, analyze results, good computer skills (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint);;
• Good knowledge of English, ability to communicate in Russian;
• Higher education in Economics, Business Management, Finance, Econometrics, or related field;
• Structured, results-oriented approach to work;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to navigate complex situations;
• Ability to make and explain your decisions.
• Dynamic and truly international working environment filled with interesting challenges and opportunities;
• Remote work opportunities (work-from-home, workation from any EU/EEA country for 1-month per year);
• Day-off as a birthday gift;
• Career opportunities (77% company's managers have rocketed their careers within the company);
• New office with all up-to-date features such as sports gym, library, alternative workplaces, etc. (since February 2022);
• E-learning platform for continuous professional and personal development.