- Apie įmonę
Are You passionate about Oracle PLSQL, know or want to learn Vue.js, Kotlin, Java?
With us you have an opportunity to:
- Decide together with the team - how to build the solution within architecture frames;
- Develop, automate tests and Maintain Loans area applications across the Baltics market;
- Seek and give feedback on the delivered code/functionality to improve over time;
- Drive innovations within the team and beyond;
- Participate in different initiatives across Swedbank (ex. CI/CD, QA);
- Get access to e-trainings and conferences to support your growth.
What is needed in this role:
- Experience in Oracle DB programming – PLSQL;
- Linux shell scripting;
- Maintenance skills: resolving end-user requests, technical investigation and communication with users;
- Scrum development experience;
- Proactive, team and solution-oriented mindset;
- Analytical mindset (‘Why is our favourite question’);
- Collaboration and communication skills;
- Proficient English, spoken and written;
- Higher education in IT field (or relevant previous job experience).
- Vue.Js, TypeScript, Spring Boot, Kotlin;
- Container technologies (ex. Docker);
- Lending business domain knowledge.
Technology Stack we use:
- Front End: Vue.Js, Bootstrap-vue, Typescript;
- Back End: Oracle PLSQL, Java 8, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Linux;
- Build and automation: Jenkins, Gradle;
- Container platform: plan to use Docker or OpenShift platform;
- Test automation: Selenium (based on Selenide), Junit.
"Join our team and ...
Be a part of a dedicated team of professionals who are jointly delivering challenging projects, learn each day and support each other. In our team, we value openness, quality and commitment. We do believe only together as a team we can achieve things, and it’s important to have fun at work and celebrate results!
We do have different benefits: remote work, flexible work hours, extra financial benefits, extra vacation days, gym, events, and others. " Antanas Balbata, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 13.12.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150 – 4500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2300 - 4000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.