- Apie įmonę
- Proven experience of at least 2 years as accountant;
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Fluent English (German language is considered as an advantage);
- Attentiveness to details;
- Good multicultural communication skills.
- Handling of purchase and sales invoices;
- Reporting for business and tax authorities;
- Participation in mnthly closing procedures;
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable;
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results;
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule;
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns;
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Work in Young and fast-growing Fintech company;
- Office in the city center;
- Possibility to initiate and implement solutions;
- Interesting experience and growth;
- Salary, depending on your experience (from 1500 EUR before taxes).