- Apie įmonę
Our client is one of the region's largest holding companies with direct and indirect investments in more than 90 companies. Its portfolio of major enterprises spans key sectors across its countries economy, including food and agriculture, aviation, financial services, healthcare, industries, logistics, media, real estate, tourism and hospitality, transport, and utilities.
As a strategic partner of the Government, our client is committed to accelerating the transformation of its country into a globally competitive and knowledge-based economy. It is both an asset owner and investor in target sectors, locally and internationally, which align with countries leadership's vision.
Its a digital bank platform for the Union Arab Emirates.
The project development is based on the following technologies:
As a Mobile Developer you will
• have ownership, accountability & proactivity - you build it, you own it, you run it
• be a team player with a collaborating, sharing & learning mindset - share your knowledge, we will share ours
• have to Focus on best engineering practices for quality, clean code, testing & observability
• have Proficiency in Flutter and Kotlin/Swift
We expect you
• have 3+ years in commercial IT development
• have 2+ years in Flutter development
• have experience of the development of the native applications (Android/IOS)
• have knowledge in Kotlin/swift
• have knowledge of modern architectural patterns in mobile development (BLoC, MVVM) and the principles of functional programming
• Understand the principles of DRY, SOLID, GRASP and GoF patterns
• have experience of creating multi-module projects
• have the ability to write clean and neat code that is easy to maintain
• have the ability to cover all your work with tests
• understand the principles of user interface design
• have experience with Git
• have knowledge and understanding of GraphQL
• have knowledge and understanding of reactive programming
• have knowledge and understanding of SQLite
You will be rewarded with the salary starting from 3450 EUR gross monthly. Our employee benefits are oriented to the wellbeing and security of our employees. The success of our company - is our people, therefore it is of the utmost importance that they feel good, so to support that additionally we offer Private Health Insurance, Life and accident investment insurance, additional leave days, opportunity to work from anywhere, workations, free lunches, language courses, company events and team building activities and much more!