- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about investment, trends and finance?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Be involved in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, audit processes
- Participate in fund merger process
- Be involved in implementation of new financial instruments, improve and build new processes according to regulatory or internal process changes
- Collaborate with other teams in Fund & Portfolio Services during standard activities and various projects
- Develop your professional skills in an international team and get supportive learning environment for acquisition of needed knowledge and skills.
What you need in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance, accounting or economics
- 2+ years of experience in accounting or other finance-related area
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills, quick learning with systems
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Deadline-driven and good time management skills
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." your future leader
Swedbank Robur is Sweden's largest and one of the Nordic region's leading asset managers and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Swedbank. In total, we have approximately three million customers in Sweden and one million customers in the Baltic countries. At Swedbank Robur we work every day towards our vision – becoming a world leader in sustainable value creation. With great experience, knowledge and commitment, we monitor developments in the world's equity and fixed income markets to get the best return on our mutual funds. In total, we manage over 1800 billion SEK.
Fund & Portfolio Services (FPS) serves as a close support and an active part in Robur´s business. FPS consists of about 65 employees and has a diverse range of exciting tasks and challenges. The department consists of the functions Valuation & Index, Portfolio maintenance, Derivatives, Trading & Corporate actions, Accounting and Reconciliation management.
We try to the greatest extent to automate our work with the help of various support systems. This is an ongoing process where we have to absorb the regulatory environment and development within Robur.
We look forward to your application at the latest 14.12.2021.
If you are employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 1750-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1400 – 2500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.29
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.01
€ 1800 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.28