- Apie įmonę
You will be responsible for:
• Setup and maintenance of customer accounts in applications, administration of service level agreements for vehicle telematics, administration of other documentation and correspondence, managing and maintaining Data management agreements (DMA), securing DMA data quality;
• Invoicing, managing data in the invoicing systems, programming of the services;
• Customer queries and providing support to customers in using telematic portal, assisting in tracking of expiring subscriptions and activations as needed;
• Working with the sales and service teams to fully take care of the customer's needs;
• Supporting to secure office supplies and operations.
• Have experience in customer service and/or administration;
• Have university degree or you are studying in Business or related field;
• Have interpersonal skills supported by strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Have a strong focus on customer service and are proactive in solving customer issues;
• Would like to gather knowledge of connectivity products & services and become an expert in telematics;
• Have ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with a thirst to learn;
• Have excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) skills;
• Are fluent in Lithuanian and advanced in English;
• Have basic Russian language knowledge (would be an asset).
• To join a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who make customers win;
• An environment where we work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead;
• Flexibility that enables work-life balance;
• Opportunity to grow both personally and professionally;
• Additional company benefits such as health insurance and more.
Ready for the new or next challenging career step?
We are looking forward to your CV in English.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.