- Apie įmonę
Reporting to Head of Operations, this role will play a key part in supporting the transition and centralisation of the Fund Administration and Corporate Services payments process to our Central Operations centre in Vilnius. Specifically, you will:
- Build the team that will be responsible for our client and investor payments process across our European region. Supporting and contributing to the transition and centralization of the payments process to our Vilnius Central Operations office.
- Lead and ensure appropriate ownership and management of payment operations.
- Ensure safe, secure and compliant payment operations, identifying opportunities to strengthen and enhance the payments control framework
- Responsible for operational excellence and continuous improvement through end-to-end ownership of key activities.
- Payment performance monitoring and issue resolution, working through exception processing with partners and internal teams.
- Responsible for driving effective and scalable payment processing approaches.
- Collaboration with colleagues to define requirements for new technologies that will deliver governance, control and efficiency to the payments process
- Team activity planning and coordination.
- Act as subject matter expert for strategic programmes and projects relating to payments.
- Strong academic background combined with 5-7 years’ experience of managing payments operations within a financial services or banking environment.
- Strong understanding of banking systems and payment types including rules and regulatory environment.
- Proven experience leading, managing and operating payments teams
- Experience in banking or financial services covering multiple product lines and functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management and change experience would be beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience of transfer agency would be a bonus.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You will have superb organisational skills with an ability to prioritise competing demands on your time with agility and tenacity.
- You will be comfortable acting autonomously, confident in your decision-making and judgement.
- Ability to engage professionally and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders including senior management, internal and external partners.
- The ability to effectively build relationships and trust across multiple functional areas and different levels, spread across different geographic locations.
We’re large enough to be truly global, yet small and agile enough to work fast. You’ll soon have opportunities to make your mark and we’ll identify future roles that will help you build your career. This “Best of both worlds” is particularly true for our Vilnius centre where you’ll enjoy the excitement of opening a new office, setting the team spirit, launching new projects and taking up international assignments. Meanwhile, our flat structure will give you visibility, and our established structure and experience will provide you with the right environment to unleash your potential.