- Apie įmonę
Can you inspire your team to ensure high customer satisfaction?
Currently, we are looking for a new leader for a high-performing team in Vilnius. As a Team Leader, you will have direct responsibility for managing a team of 11 employees who are working with customer card disputes in Fraud Operations.
You will lead an effective team with a winning culture while also encouraging your employees to take responsibility and add value. On a daily basis, you will take charge of business targets, employees’ high job satisfaction, and continuous development.
- Previous experience in team management
- You are a pro-active and result-driven team player with a CAN-DO attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Attention to detail and passion to work in a fast-changing and agile environment
- Good verbal/written presentation skills and developed time planning and organizational skills
- Understanding card chargeback rules (would be considered as an advantage)
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Perform day-to-day planning and assigning of work within the team
- Engage, develop, coach, and motivate your team members in achieving the team’s strategic and operational goals
- Be parts of strategical projects in the area
- Communicate with stakeholders at different seniority levels to ensure compliance within the bank
- Drive customer-oriented and professional execution of process
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out