- Apie įmonę
Role: this is a manager role and a functional/technical role within the Company’s Global master data team to govern master data and to support the overall business operation of the Company. This is a very important role for the client.
Company is launching a new strategic SAP S/4 Hana solution using a Global Template for multiple European countries, and will be adding additional countries over time. As part of this initiative, the Company is building and expanding the global master data organisation.
- Manage 3 release teams with functional data specialists (3 teams of 6) running the data migration from legacy systems.
- Manage the global master data team with Global Master Data Governance Leads in the captive center in Lithuania and manage the master data entry service team in the BPO.
- Besides the manager role also responsible for the master data governance of one of the business processes, Order to Cash / Material Management / Supply Chain / Demand Planning / Sourcing & Procurement and Manufacturing.
- Responsible for providing support and expertise to local and central business teams and data owners, being the expert on how to apply the Global master data standards. This includes keeping data dictionaries and data owner guides up to date and, where needed, developing additional support materials for local data owners and key users.
- Responsible for providing support and expertise to programme teams onboarding new countries and their teams.
- Regularly report data cleansing and quality, target fulfillment and KPI.
- Identify data quality / cleansing areas of concern and resolve with local and central teams
- Drive continuous process improvements to increase overall speed and accuracy in master data maintenance.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all local and global Data owners, Programme stakeholders, Service delivery and SI Teams
- Fluent in English.
- Language skills of the following are also seen as an advantage: French, German, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish or Polish.
- Proven SAP S/4 Hana experience.
- Data Cleansing and quality experience and KPI reporting.
- Proven Functional skills within S/4 Hana to include Order to Cash / Material Management / Supply Chain / Demand Planning / Sourcing & Procurement and Manufacturing.
- Skills in MDG would be advantageous.
- Business experience from a manufacturing industry is seen as an advantage.
- Good team player with a pragmatic and proactive attitude.
- Proven stakeholder skills.
- Must have excellent reporting and communications skills.