- Apie įmonę
About EMEIA Tax Center (ETC)
The EMEIA Tax Center (ETC) is unique to EY: we are one of the Big 4 professional services firm with a dedicated center of excellence focused on delivering exceptional client service across borders. Our 590+ talented ETC professionals are based in 24 countries across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), and work with clients across the area, regardless of our location or theirs. We provide specialist tax, business and technology expertise to address clients’ most pressing challenges in an exciting, dynamic tax and business environment, through a broad range of innovative service offerings.
In Our Team You Will Learn
- Accounting Project Management: Working with highly experienced team and projects managers.
- To drive sustainable controls and compliance, implement and monitor suitable governance framework.
- Coordinate and interact with EY colleagues in 15+ countries through effective leadership and collaborations.
- Engage with senior client stakeholders and build the competence to deliver performance results on EY’s service delivery.
- Capability to lead, shape and support our clients and diverse EY teams in highly complex new process and tool implementations, using robust accounting and finance technology delivery roadmaps.
Global Finance and Accounting Operations Consultant Key Responsibilities
Key responsibilities will vary depending on the candidate’s experience and project needs, but some responsibilities across our projects include:
- Monthly metric reporting: Analysis of various performance metrics, reporting to regional process owners and financial controllers.
- Full preparation and presentation of service delivery.
- Close interaction and collaboration with EY colleagues in 15+ countries.
- Support in new process and tool implementation.
- Monthly month close activities for multiple countries.
- Bookkeeping set-up support.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Analytical, critical, creative, and adaptive thinking.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to business needs and schedules.
- A strong and effective communicator who can adapt in a dynamic evolving environment.
- An ability to distil complex scenarios and requirements into simple messages, concepts, and solutions.
- An ability to plan, prioritize work, manage to meet deadlines.
- Team player who can confidentially work with senior EY and client’s stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills with an ability to approach a problem in a structured manner.
To Qualify for The Role, You Must Have
- University degree in field associated with Finance, Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Logistics, or any other field with numerical background.
- Understanding of business, finance and accounting processes and practices.
- High level of spoken and written English (Lithuanian not required).
Ideally, You’ll Also Have
IT literacy (variety of tools and platforms, extensive use of MS Excel and PowerPoint).
Understanding and experience working with ERP reporting solution.
Experience in multi-cultural, fast-paced business environment.
What We Look For
We are looking for individuals with a transformative mindset, people who can see past what we do today and dream up what we could do tomorrow. We want people who communicate well, work as part of a team and drive their responsibilities through to completion.
What We Offer
- Challenging work with friendly, motivated, and helpful colleagues.
- Continuous learning.
- Professional development and support to become a trusted specialist.
- Salary and role/position review each year.
What Working At EY Offers
As a consultant in EY you get to work with inspiring, meaningful and value adding projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside with practical experience to ensure your personal development. Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world.
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues.
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Salary : from 1200 to 1800 EUR gross