- Apie įmonę
Ready to make the next step and boost your career? Excited about the future? If the answer is yes, here at EY we will help you to develop the future that is right for you. We will support you in every way we can in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally.
EY’s Accounting & Finance management services team provides a wide range of integrated corporate services assisting clients and their finance functions to comply with local regulations while at the same time focusing on their core business. Our services include amongst others Financial Statements preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, corporate secretarial and administrative support, etc.
To join our practice, we are inviting candidates with a strong sense of teamwork and a passion for excellence! As a member of our team you will be offering professional accounting services to our local & international clients, work together in a team with more experienced team members, and develop your finance & accounting skills.
You may start your career as an intern and cover your university internship if needed. We will provide you flexibility to study, however the position is full time (40 h/ week). Apply now and let‘s talk!
Your key responsibilities (based on experience)
- Posting transactions in accounting software and maintaining accounting records based on information provided by the client
- Assist with daily various accounting related tasks including processing incoming issuance of invoices and executing other ad-hoc requests
- Administration of bank accounts such as creation of payment orders, maintaining of bank balances and overall supervision of bank accounts
- Prepare payroll calculations for clients on a monthly basis and other accounting tasks
Work in a team, assist and learn from more senior team members, develop and grow in finance & accounting area.
Skills and attributes for success
Attention to details and accuracy, great communication skills and willingness to learn and develop professionally in a fast-paced environment will help you to succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Curiosity and keeping up with finance & accounting news
- Degree (or being last year student) in Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance, STEM or other related field
- Motivation and willingness to grow as an expert in accounting
- Strong interpersonal, team working skills
- Lithuanian and English languages
- Strong computer skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
Related work or internship experience would be an advantage
We offer you
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Salary: 1200 – 1800 EUR gross
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1096 – 1225
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.28
€ 1752 – 2103
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.30
€ 1150 – 1800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.26