- Apie įmonę
We are an EU-based Airline Company with headquarters in Riga (Latvia), Tallinn (Estonia), and Lija (Malta).
SmartLynx Airlines specializes in full-service ACMI aircraft lease services and is an acknowledged ACMI, cargo, and charter provider in the EU on Airbus A320, A321, and A330 aircraft.
From year to year we are growing - in fleet size, block hours, team members, and a number of awards.
SmartLynx Airlines is a proud owner of the 2019 Best Employer in Latvia in the Transportation Sector award.
We are looking for new colleagues from all over the world. We offer a highly attractive relocation package to one of our headquarters or alternatively working from anywhere in the world with occasional travel to visit your Team in one of our headquarters.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Your daily duties will include preparation of operational and ATS flight plans to operate and control ATS flight plans for each and every intended flight, including training, test, and aircraft delivery flights operated by SmartLynx Airlines;
- Revising operational flight plans as and when conditions require, and communicating revisions to the pilot-in-command and involved divisions and departments;
- You will maintain up-to-date information on the progress and status of operational flights;
- Monitor all factors and conditions that may affect the operational flight plan;
- Perform flight feasibility, route analyses, and tactical overview of all flights operated by SmartLynx;
- You will be responsible for worldwide flight planning, including ETOPS and ultra-long-range flights;
- Preparation of flight documentation
- Flight watch and ATC slot monitoring
- NOTAM review and NOTAM monitoring;
- Active support to the company safety culture and program.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You should have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position in an airline;
- Flight Dispatcher License will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluent English language proficiency (both verbal and written);
- You should have good planning skills that go along with proper time management and flexibility;
- You are able to take ownership and solve problems;
- Aviation safety background is essential for this role;
- You should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing);
- You should possess a willingness to do shift work including nights & weekends.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1200 – 1800
Galioja iki: 2022.11.27
€ 4000 – 8000
Galioja iki: 2023.05.06
€ 5000 – 5500
Galioja iki: 2022.12.13
€ 2300 – 3400
Galioja iki: 2022.12.27
€ 2500 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2022.12.30
€ 4700 – 5400
Galioja iki: 2022.11.30