- Apie įmonę
Senior Accounting Specialist
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a member of our Global Compliance & Reporting department (GCR) team you will be offering professional accounting services to our local & international clients.
EY’s Global Compliance & Reporting department (GCR) provides a wide range of integrated corporate compliance services assisting clients and their finance functions to comply with local regulations while at the same time focusing on their core business. Our services include amongst others Financial Statements preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, corporate secretarial and administrative support, etc.
Your key responsibilities (based on experience)
· Prepare management accounts, budgets and other financial reports required by clients;
· Prepare local GAAP and IFRS compliant financial statements;
· Prepare payroll calculations for clients on a monthly basis;
· Prepare tax returns based on local legislation;
· Delegate tasks and supervise a team of 2-3 people;
· Maintain long-term collaborative and profitable relationships with our clients.
Skills and attributes for success
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong interpersonal, team working and leadership skills;
· Attention to details and accuracy;
· Willingness to learn and develop professionally in a fast-paced environment.
To qualify for the role you must have
· At least 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting position;
· Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages;
· Experience in delegating and managing a team.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Experience in international environment.
What we look for
To join our practice, we are inviting candidates with a strong sense of teamwork, a passion for excellence and ownership.
We offer you
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
· A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
· Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
· Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Salary: from 2100 to 3000 EUR gross
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.11
€ 2200 – 2800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.04
€ 2300 – 2750
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.14