- Apie įmonę
As an AP Accountant you will be a great contributor to Accounts Payable Accounting and on daily basis will be responsible for the service delivery and operations of the Accounts Payable Accounting services within the Shared Services Centre (SSC). This involves AP processes (Requisition and Purchase Order management, Invoice Processing Exceptions, Statement reconciliation as well as Reimbursable Expense and P-Card Administration), ensuring timeliness, accuracy and quality of work / reports. Also, it involves support coordination of query resolution with vendor and offshore team - as required.
- Execute day-to-day AP processes, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and quality of work / reports.
- Assist in the AP service delivery for assigned markets.
- Support the sourcing process by processing requisition and purchase orders as well as workflow tracking and approval management as required.
- Manage all digital and paper-based employee T&E claims.
- Support vendor queries.
- Collate and provide supporting documentation for audits as and when requested.
- Responsible for liaising with other departments and the market and the offshore team to ensure the smooth functioning of the AP processes.
- Maintain confidentiality in respect of work undertaken.
- 1-2+ years of relevant working experience in Accounting.
- Understanding of the key AP processes.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts.
- Knowledge of computerised finance & accounting systems and procedures.