- Apie įmonę
The Global PR Manager’s role is to act as a key interface between the business and the various audiences across the world. S/he will be responsible for developing and implementing effective communications programs with the goal of increasing our brand awareness globally as well as building long-term relationships with the target audiences. Day-to-day tasks of the Global PR Manger are monitoring of media placements, pitching in journalist inquiries, researching the foreign market and drafting public campaigns about promoting Bankera services as well as other business’s commercial initiatives by effectively executing public relations programs across all media platforms.
You should find it interesting to:
• Create and implement PR programs in order to increase global brand awareness
• Build and manage relationships with media
• Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted global media
• Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
• Effectively anticipate and understand customer expectations and be able to communicate relevant information at the right time
• Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
Skills to succeed in this position:
• Interest in modern technology and finance
• 3+ years of experience in PR, Communications and/or Marketing with a successful record of implementing powerful communication programs for technology companies.
• Creative writing
• Have an excellent communication skills
• Fluency in written and verbal English (additional languages is an advantage)
• Have a full understanding of media needs and public relationships
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
• Higher education degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or Marketing
Perks of working at Bankera
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary
• Exciting and challenging FinTech based projects
• Modern offices with a solid IT infrastructure
• Professional and personal development
• Office perks and company events
• International and talented team
• Progressive vacation policy
• Employee referral program
• Free Bankera services and card
Salary for this position ranges from 2000 to 4000 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on your experience, competence, and motivation.
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the above we would be delighted to receive your application. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
By applying for this job position you confirm you have read and understood the Candidate Policy Notice (https://careers.bankera.com/en/candidate-policy/).
Due to the volume of applications unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 15 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest.
Check out more about us on https://bankera.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 750 – 1000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.02
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.31
€ 3500 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1500 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.23
€ 1000 – 1400
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.02
€ 1020 – 1370
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.11