- Apie įmonę
Senior Project Manager (Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365 BC))
We are looking for a principal Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365 BC) Senior Project Manager to join our team of high-performance professionals who are motivated, focused, and ready to hit the ground running. Senior Project Manager at Avia Solutions Group will play a leading role in driving success with financial, accounting, and financial controlling projects as they work closely with their team in delivering exceptional results.
- Leading implementation efforts successfully from Analysis through Deployment and Operational Support.
- Bringing ideas to the table as well as communicating and cementing relationships with stakeholders inside the company and across the companies in holding and your team.
- Participating in and managing all project phases.
- Collaborating with team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, and points of view.
- Escalating deviations from the initial project plan.
- Ensuring project execution quality.
- Providing leadership and direction to project team members.
- At least six years of direct Microsoft ERP (NAV/BC or AX/F&O) experience
- At least three years of Project Management Oversight for implementations
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Project Management with Dynamics 365 which includes project planning, forecast management, and task coordination.
- Design the architecture of new solutions in MS Dynamics NAV / Business Central system;
- Previous experience in functional consulting in one or more core functional modules of Dynamics 365 (Finance, HR, etc)
- Experience working with Microsoft, ISVs, and integrations
- Previous experience in large-scale finance/accounting system implementation or upgrade projects
- Establish and implement internal tools and best practices
- Control triple-constraint of the project
- Proactive in managing multiple projects and teams of resources concurrently in a fast-paced technology environment
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators;
- International work environment;
- Health Insurance;
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills;
- Gym in the office;
- Employee events;
- Indoor dining room;
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies;
- Entertainment flight with real flight simulator;
- Lean/Kaizen prize fond for effectiveness initiatives;
- Work in first of it's kind office building with real aircraft;