- Apie įmonę
What we are looking?
In this role, you should ensure clear and effective communication. We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our customers focused on excellent services to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement Daily and Monthly Responsibilities.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise, and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Develop and maintain daily/monthly/quarterly release notes for internal and external usage.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Working with us implies:
- Competitive base salary and other benefits, including health insurance and an employee referral program.
- Memorable company events and social activities like team building and monthly birthday celebrations.
- New modern, bright, and comfortable office space in the center of Vilnius, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people and forward-thinking managers.
- Free parking for your car or motorcycle and showers if you prefer to cycle to work.
- Opportunities to build valuable skills, work with unique and interesting projects for the sports industry, freedom to express and implement your ideas, and grow your career!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3000 – 4500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.09
€ 4560 – 6840
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.05.27
€ 5000 – 5500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.12.13
€ 8000 – 9000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.14
€ 2300 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.03
€ 1700 – 2700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.06.10